Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Jess Cutter!!!

This post is dedicated to my good friend Jess Cutter!!! :) She is incredible... and we all know it! It was her birthday way back in March and we decided to have a little party in honor of her here in Utah! We missed her at the party and wished she could have been there but we wanted to make sure that we celebrated it... Heber style!! We went bowling at the Hebah city bowlin' alley, went back to Katie's, ate birthday cake, had a dance party (of course!), and played some stupid video game. :) So, here's to you Ms. Jess!!! Love you!
*Disclaimer: These pictures are not in any order...
The Dance Party!
(Katie, me, and Mel- Trav's lady... she's also tons of fun!)
Make a wish J!!
"Haaaaappy Biiiirrrthdaaay toooo YOUUUUUUU!!!!"



I was so proud of that cake! It was cream cheese frosting... you would have loved it Jess!
The Hebah city bowlin' alley.... sideways.. oops
Katie and Liv rocked the house bowling! Liv is a natural!

Oh Trav... sweet, sweet Trav!
The hosts of the birthday party! We love you Jess!
We missed you! Wish you could have been there!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JESS CUTTER!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jess said...

I wish I could have been at that amazing celebration. I may have even done some dancing...I love you girls sooooo much!! You are such great friends! Miss you already.

thepedersens said...

It was a party not to be forgotten! Good food, good fun, all in the name of Jess Cutter. Thanks for providing us with an excellent reason to eat cake :)

Amanda Rae! said...

Hahaha... I love you women!!

Luisa said...

What a lucky girl Jess is to have you as her friend... I've NEVER had a birthday party like that before! She must be something else.

And hey! I miss and love you to death, Hezzie!

You're the cutest.

Loves and hugs,
Luisa